Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Party Like A Rockstar




This year was the longest birthday I will ever have. I started the party in Louiville, then stopped in Pheonix and ended it all in San Diego. I was on my way home from Kentucky and I didn't remember that it was my birthday until 930. I got up at 215 Pacific Standard Time and was up for 24 hours. I only slept for 2 hours on my birthday and it was well worth it. Jet lagged Julia was on a mission to have the best birthday ever. I was picked up in the SD by TJ, Judd and Brannen and they were nice enough to buy my lunch at Phil's BBQ and without me knowing they told the workers that it was my birthday and so they came and sang to me. I was shocked because I had no idea and the one lady kept hitting a tamborine close to my ear. But the food and company were awesome. We continued the festivities at the swap meet so they could buy bonzai trees so they improve their biosphere/natural habitat.
I headed home to rest and unpack and then we went to a wedding where 160 of my closest friends joined us for a reception at the Marriott on Coronado Island. We had a nice dinner and danced the night away. I came up with some amazing moves that impressed all the boys. But the party didn't end there, we watched a movie and I felt inspired to write about my life growing up on the rough streets of Stockton after watching Freedom Writers. Then I watched another movie at my house. It was the longest birthday ever! I felt like the newest celebutaunt partying all over the world. But the party didn't end. The next we had a nice dinner and dessert party at Lisa G's house and then it ended. No, not really. On Monday Lori made Banana Sundae Cake. Then it ended. That is when the party ended. Whew, I'm tired just writing about it.

2 comments:

Peter FNFN said...

Julia! I just found your blog and actually see myself on here! haha... you could have put another pic of me where it ALMOST looks like i'm attempting "The Judd"
but oh well... hello.
you can see my blogg too (it's linked on TJs page)

kim said...

Happy Birthday! Although it really doesn't sound like you need anymore birthday this year--you partied more than I have for the last 5 years, LOL.

I love reading about your fun times--you have always been one of my favorite funny people :)