Monday, July 2, 2007

Decisions Decisions Decisions

My life is full of them these days. So I recently decided to attend the University of Kentucky for graduate school and that was a pretty easy decision to make seeing how all the other schools said no. Well, now that I bought a plane ticket to Kentucky for next what do I get in the mail? A nice little letter from SDSU saying how much they love me and really really really ridiculously want me to go to their school. So now I get to make more decisions and quick too. Which is not my favorite thing. My friend Erin said that I should check out the schools and then weigh my options. So that's what I think I will do. Next blog time. Then I made a list of pros and cons. When I told my friend this, he informed me that 90% of all decsions are already made before one writes a list. Another friend inserted the fact that 75% of all statistics are made up. Who can I trust?

2 comments:

Cicada said...

I say, decide by whichever mascot you feel is cooler. I mean, you can only go up from gerbils.

hairofgold said...

I think that there can be no replacement for the Gerbils. I have supported them for 4 years and all the wins and losses have been taken with stride. I can't imagine replacing the gerbils. They are part of me.