My first day of math class was great. As you could tell the teacher and I hit it off fantabulously and it's smooth sailing ever since. I needed to crash a stats class for grad school and this was the only one left, so I signed up for the waitclass and before class starts the teacher informs everyone that there is no room to add and no exceptions. So I think I can explain to him why I am different and why I needed this more class than everyone else. He shuts me down. Shuts me down in from of everyone in class and assumes that I will leave. But I don't and I take a seat and while he is taking roll he stats my name and he sees me and states," You are still here. Alright you win, you're in. Everyone should thank Julia Hall for being obstinate." I couldn't help but smile. I thought he would be a little mad or felt like his authority was in jeopardy and I realized today that he does. Because he called me John Hall. I can tell this is going to be a great class and I love stats already.
Just wanted to add that I turned in my car early in Kentucky and they were going to add 40$ more instead of taking that away. But because I was obstinate and called 3 different people, waited them out and emailed, they subtracted the additional charges AND 40$ more for the day that I didn't use it. So I guess I am obstinate sometimes.
The Perfect Gift...No, Really...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment