
For this year's 4th of July festivities, we executed the best short road trip ever. Lisa G, Judd and myself drove up to Lisa G's house in Rancho Cucamunga. Having never been there and relying on the knowledge I have acquired from media like the classic film Friday After Next, I was really looked forward to seeing Ice Cube on the street and Chris Tucker trying to get some mj, but alas, to my dismay there was none of that. Actually, Rancho Cucamunga is quite nice and has really grown the last while. We had wonderful drive up there and when we arrived, Bro Garcia was nice enough to make us Huevos Rancheros. And they were by far the best Huevos Rancheros I have ever eaten because I don't ever recall eating them before.
We stayed up late that night having lots of girl talk and awoke early the next morning to have some more. Having my own room, I don't ever get pillow talk, so the change was appreciated and enjoyed. We were treated to a breakfast fit for a king and the Garcia's treated us like royalty. They are such a cute couple and I love the way they argue. It's not really arguing, but bickering with sweet endings. The favorite line given was "I'm sorry, but you are wrong my sweet." How could you be mad at that? Yeah, that was some good bickering. It really was fun to be around them. Sis. Garcia even gave Judd a new name, Judge Judy and we know so much more about Lisa G too. I got to go through the high school photos and relive her life. It was awesome. Then we saw the best 2 years of Judd's life. The appartment he blew up on the mish and the burger joint that helped him rethink foods that cause cardiovascular disease.
The day's most eventful activity was the trip to the Los Angeles Observatory. It was amazing and now I know without a doubt that science heals all. If your heart is broken, can't decide on major life decisions or just don't feel good about yourself, go watch some stars and learn how some guy proved that the earth rotated. It will really put things into perspective and you will come out with a whole new view of life and your self worth will increase greatly. So whenever I am feeling blue or down, I will just read some science magazine or perform a 6th grade science experiment and instantaneously feel so much better. I really enjoyed the show where we saw that stated we really don't know anything about how the earth was formed and that the "Big Bang" theory really doesn't explain much. Yeah, church is true. On the way home we discovered that TJ was meant for Judd and Judd was meant for TJ. TJ will marry someone named Judy and Judd will marry someone named Terry Jane(TJ) and that scares Judd.
Fireworks at Black's Beach were seen and memories were made. It really was a great 4th and I am proud to be an American. A kid near us sang the Happy Birthday song to
America and then his parents told him to stop touching things, cause he could be touching a bear's bottom in the dark and not know. I'll have to write a blog about parents who lie to their children to teach them lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment