Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Julia Hall vs. Julia Hall

On my way to my Appalachian Adventure I met for the first time in my life another Julia Hall. Crazy to think, but it's true. As I was waiting to board the plane, they called my name overhead and as I was walking up to the kiosk another lady was walking straight towards it as well. I get there and say, "My name is Julia Hall." and so does the lady. Crazy!!!! Then she told me how she knew that I would be on that plane and had hoped she would meet me. She told me how when she had gone to buy the ticket online, they wouldn't let her because I had already bought the ticket and it was a big hassle. We laughed about it and then disscussed what we did. Here are a few crazy similiarities of the Julia Halls
1. I work at the VA in SD. She used to work at the VA in SD.
2. I work for a research study. She audits reseach studies. That's why she was on her way to the Chi-town.
3. I have good skin. She has good skin.
4. I like to travel on planes. She likes to travel on planes.

There are so many similiarities I could continue this list forever. But we parted ways and I boarded the plane and she waited for the next flight. Well, they say you can see into the future, and I have. I look good.

No comments: