Monday, October 8, 2007

How I've Missed You

Every week there are certain things that I look forward to. Monday mornings I get an email from my brother, Monday Night BBall, Tuesday Volleyball, and Friday I get a nice little magazine in the mail. I became aware of this magazine last December. I was speaking on the phone with my dad and he was going to get me a magazine subscription to the magazine of my choice for Christmas. I thought of the usual health and news magazines, but none of them really sparked an interest. I wanted something that would cover more international and health news. Consulting with my father, he made a recommendation for the most wonderful magazine ever, The Economist. I love this magazine and every Friday I look forward to going out to the mail and picking up my latest edition. But 2 weeks ago it didnt' come. So I waited until Saturday and it still didn't come. Now I was worried. Had my subscription expired? Did the post office no longer forward my mail? I called my father very concerned and he assured me that it was still good until December, but then why didn't it come? I was honestly really upset, maybe a little too upset for a magazine. I went out to town this weekend and it would have been the perfect travel magazine. But when I got back there they were. The last 2 weeks of my magazine. I took them to school today and read all that I could. I love them. I love that it has new words in the it that I have to look up and talk about places of which I have never heard. I like that other people like it too and like my old copies. How I 've missed them, but now they are back. Ahhhh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bruno has been missed too!