Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Video of Me Jumping off a Bridge

Here is the video of me jumping off a bridge in Canadia this summer. The bungee technicians told me that I would get my fingertips in the water. My head started to hurt from having all the blood rush to my head. But it was the craziest thing I've done in my whole life. Enjoy!

5 comments:

The H Factor said...

that is freaking awesome

Stephen & Wendy said...

That's awesome. I think you should have some mission impossible music playing in the background or something like that.

Stephy said...

ciao bella! That was so cool! I have to say, I read your description and then saw you immersed in water and I laughed so hard! I love that you are so crazy! I am coming to San Diego again and would love to see you!

tjcool18 said...

Wow, what is even cooler is that someone helped you post that to your blog. I bet whoever that was is aweomse!

tjcool18 said...

I mean awesome. He is probably a poor speller too.