Thursday, October 25, 2007

Question #1

Anonymous-
Don't you get sassy with me. This is my blog and it can handle only so much sass. So you thought you saw me on Wednesday? Well that proves that you didn't know my schedule this week. A good indicator that you are not someone I converse with normally. Here's what I can tell about you.
You're male. You have a desire to be right and like to indicate when others are wrong with such force, only a male could have. Plus the way you complimented me is another indicator of you masculinity.
You are familiar with nicknames of my family members, but that is easily deciphered from the blog.
You knew that Bruno always arrives late. That is a mystery on how you found that out. Whom have I told about that?

Hmmm... I think we should start playing 21 Questions. I'll go first and then you can ask me a question. Are you game?

Question #1: Do I know you from pre or post mission times?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promised you before we were born that I would come for you.

Anonymous said...

Who's the new anonymous?

soybeanlover said...

...probably an imposter, but hey that is what you get for posting as anonymous and not answering a question in a timely manner(or at all).

hairofgold said...

Thank you soybean. Anonymous, you no longer have my attention. If you can't even answer one question, I don't need to be wasting my precious time.

Anonymous said...

Don't Waste Your Time! You really don't want to know and that's the Truth.