I am grateful for you comments that come across my little page of Julia. It brings a smile to my face knowing that you actually take the time out of your busy day to look at what adventures have come my way.
At times I think "Who is this Annonymous?" and "How do they know so much information about my life and family?" Then I make a round of phone calls to all the people I know that read my blog on a regular basis (Truth not being one of them)and ask if any of them are Annonymous.
But they're not.
They normally post comments under their own names.
Or so they say. How do you do it?
Remaining familiar with the intimate details of my life, but never revealing your true identity. That is some crazy magic trick.
Bruno said that you're probably not a single entity, but a group of multivarible beings.
I ask only one thing of you. Reveal your true identity and I will answer your question. I know that you are dying to know, so I leave the choice in your hands.
I honestly have to tell you, I get a little excited when you comment and I call Bruno and Truth to see if they have read my blog lately and if they posted anything. They are just as puzzled as I am. Bruno and I had a nice little conversation about you today. Wish you would've been there. Just send me your email and I will tell you what we talked about.
Sending out this letter might cause copycats to make annonymous blog comments, but it won't be the same. I await your resonse.
Hair of Gold
The Perfect Gift...No, Really...
10 years ago
1 comment:
Not dying to know.....already know that marathon training has been very very good to you.
Post a Comment