

This last weekend was the 3rd Annual La Jolla YSA Dodgeball tournament. I won the tournament last year and high hopes of a repeat, but to my dismay, there was none. We started off slow, but when we got our plan of attack together we did awesome. I only wish the tournament had been better organized and was double elimination and not single. Then I could have taken over the world of Dodgeball again. But it was tons of fun and we couldn't stop going, so we just kept playing. We were called the Heartbreakers because our t-shirts were of junk food or beer and The Flash was a difibulator to get us back in the game when we were down. Oh the good times that were had.
2 comments:
Was that you? I saw someone on the today show standing in the back ground... It look like you. Where you wearing a grey sweat shirt, hair in ponytail. Volunteer for the fire?
A three hour single elimination tournament was set up for the survival of the best team. Plan a better team for next year and you can relive your glory.
Post a Comment