This week I busted out my favorite CD of all times. Whitney Houston's Greatest Hits Album. Its everything wonderful from the diva from early 80's to the remixes of all the remixes that make the ultimate mega mix dance party. I have such great memories singing my heart out to "I Will Always Love You," and a plethora of workouts to the fantabulous hits of "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" and "How Will I Know." Anyone who knows me from 1999-2001 time period can attest for my love for this lady. She was incredible. She's also a walking example of a great D.A.R.E. commercial when your brain is "on drugs." I can't believe she married that guy. But she's currently working with her former producer Clive on a new albumn. I can hardly wait for "All Things Whitney." (that's what I think it should be called)
The Perfect Gift...No, Really...
10 years ago
2 comments:
Word. I do appreciate that CD, good memories.
congrats on the new blog format...I like it much better, the other one kind of made me uncomfortable (mainly because there were no links to other pages)...One of my favorite bands in "Pop" (just trying to keep that dream alive)!
Post a Comment