As many of you know I am a lover of all things wheat. I have been in desperate need of wheat flour for some time now and luckily on Sunday, the Bishop came up to me and told me to bring my wheat over to his house. Well, we arranged for me give it to him during FHE and then I could pick it up on my home from BBALL. But he didn't show up, so I dropped it off at his house and saluted all of his visiting grandkids. Well, at 11 o'clock I pondered if it was too late to stop by his house. So I quietly knocked and about 2 minutes later his wife answers the door in her PJ's and lets me in. Little did I know that they were all asleep and there on the counter was my wheat flour. How sweet is that? I felt like a schmuck. But I just made my first loaf tonight and it's even better than the last time I made it. It's probably only 3 lbs instead of 4 lbs, which is even better than the starting 7lbs loaf. And there is nothing better than fresh made bread made with honey that I extracted from my bee hives in Stockton. I can't wait for my farm. I'm almost ready, I just need to learn how to make everything from scratch and how to wear skirts 24-7. Ithink next summer I'll do a pioneer voyage if possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment