This little blurp is about a very special friend of mine. He is so amazing and wonderful that words don't do him justice! I don't remember the exact day that we met, but I remember his first visit to my house. He came over and harassed my roommate the whole evening and when I took her to the airport the next morning, she was still mad. Now, that's talent.
I remember cutting out a pumpkin at FHE together, I stole all the markers from the other groups. He did such a great job cutting that we kept it at our house until it developed a moldy gelatinous layer.
I will never forget the movie nights at his house, the Sunday dinners followed by a plethora of Sunday appropriate games, DDR and Kareoke competetions, him dropping my Banana Sundae Cake, breaking anything in site. Who could forget his incredibly insightful comments at Celestial Marriage classes, the super hot Rugby shorts he wore on stage for all the ladies, the mustache with red highlights and the eyebrows with blonde highlights(I still don't know how he does that), his love for the 7 Habits, the Pepe Le Piu Mustache and leggings that were so fashion forward, Monday night BBall, our Dodgeball and Softball teams, his incredible vocal abilitites and knowledge of every chic-impowering song would make any girl hug him in appreciate for the empathy. He knows our struggles.
He's the perfect guy to go car shopping with because he loves hasseling the car dealers and isn't afraid to be rude. Ruthie loves when he takes me to the airport because somehow him driving me those 10 miles to the airport are the only ones she feels there is risk of an accident during my aeronautical voyage.(She thinks he's a safe driver)But he's always my number one call for a ride that way. He's the best date for attending a wedding because he's a great dancer(can't stop) and is a professional schmoozer.
I love his passion about organization, all things Spanish, sports and the UofU. And his hatred of BYU and Provo County shall never be questioned by this author.
I'm glad he forced me to go on a 12 hour camping trip and insisted on curling up underneath the stars having girlchat until 3 in the morning. I didn't bring a mattress and he let me use his. Ahhh, how sweet.
Who could forget the road trip to San Francisco where we almost died while Stephi-Steph drove and we counted over 100 tomato trucks. He made us all pay to go in the Japanese Tea Gardens and then was so annoyed with how boring it was, he told others not to go in. The scooter cars, one bed and 4 people, wakeboarding, running in bad shoes to get him a bathing suit for wakeboarding, but he's so worth it. I laugh evertime I think about his
The budget sessions that have saved me oodles of moneys and I already have cut my student loans down. He's a one in a million and my vote for America's Next Top Model.
The Perfect Gift...No, Really...
10 years ago
7 comments:
I don't know. He sounds like a jerk if you ask me.
I have to agree, all those memories make for fun times, I think the first time I met this someone, you had brought him over to my house and he taught me all about how men think; it was hard to hear some blunt truth, but it has helped. Hats off to him!
hey, anyone who does karaoke is a thumbs up in my book!
You're so nice to say all those kind things about me....how sweet!
That just made my evening.
Oh, wait.
7 habits rules.
He is definitely a "special person" :)
When are you going to do a "She Know's Who She Is" for me?....or is that not the point? I mean we did go thrift store shopping together?! Maybe after we finish our "special production"....keep practising your sweet moves!
Post a Comment