This Monday turned in a huge project and I HOPE that it was correct. It felt good to turn it in and take a quiz afterwards. For FHE we went to the beach and I played bocce ball. I, along with my female teammate, kicked the trash out of 2 sets of insolent male teams. One set will be buying us dinner next Tuesday. Little did they know of my super hidden talent at throwing balls. Tuesday I didn't have class so I slept in. Then I went on my Boot camp training route. I run 3 miles, then do circuit training in the park. This includes:
Lunges to the push up bar
3 sets of push-ups, 12 reps. 1 set narrow grip, 2 sets wide grip
Running to the next station
3 sets of tricep dips 12 reps
3 sets of sit ups, includes crunches, twists, toe touches
Running to the next station
5 chin ups(yes I'm that weak)
running to the next station
Leg lifts sumo-style 3 sets of 12 reps
Running to the next station
Jumping over bars, 2 times
Running to the next station
Wall squats for 1 min
Run to the end
It's really fun and I like being outside.
That day I worked more and my bossed complimented me a lot for my hard work. We are starting a new study and I have been doing a lot of things for the first time and trying to figure out how to get them done. Tuesday night I did hw for a very long time and listened to new music. This includes:
1) Gossip-a rock band
2) Chris Brown-Forever
3) Alicia Keys-Teenage Love Affair
Wednesday
I went to the gym and did lots of exercises with a medicine ball. Then I worked all day. That night a friend came over to do hw and we got some done. Found out today after I turned it in that it was all wrong. Nice?
I must say that everyday I had my normal breakfast of 1 egg, 1 egg white, red green and yellow bell pepper, onions, mushrooms and 1 Morning Star Breakfast patty. I'm not vegetarian, but I like the way it taste without all the fat. I also ate a lot of Fiber 1 bars, they are really good and taste oh so chocolately. I have also been eating a lot of salad with mostly the same veggies from breakfast.
Other than that I have been super busy with trying to get stuff done for finals. I have one monday, one thursday and a bunch of stuff due next week. The following week will even be more busy. Thanks for asking about my days. I feel like this is really an online journal.
The Perfect Gift...No, Really...
10 years ago
11 comments:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
I did enjoy the part about the dudes losing just as an excuse to take you all out
They didn't lose on purpose. I have mad skills at bocce ball. I even kicked your trash a couple of times last summer.
Wow! I think I need to copy your boot camp routine--I'm impressed.
Love your routine. How much weight have you lost? You look GREAT!
I haven't lost that much weight, but I have decreased my body fat by 5%. So far. I enjoy pumping the iron and that really helps. I've been trying to do more stuff outdoors because the weather is so nice. Tomorrow we have another future member joining us for the workout.. Thanks anony.
So did the sumo squats come from Jillian's daily email? See you in the tri next month!
So did the sumo squats come from the Jillian daily emails? See you in the triathlon next month.
Hair of gold are you doing Jillian's Michaels program? If so... how's that working for you? Are you doing a sprint? Cant wait to hear about your tri next month! You go girl!
I'm not doing her program, but I get her emails and they are very motivational, plus they help me to mix things up a little. Truth is trying to get me to do a sprint in July, but I want to do an Olympic in August. We'll see how it works. Today was my first time on a bike in a while....it hurt.
Truth, I told you I'm not doing a short one. Look what you've started.
I can truly see why you would want to do a Olympic over a Sprint. There is alot more good looking men in the Olympic : )
Post a Comment