.jpg)
My stats class is all the way across campus from where I park and I am always right on time(aka 2 minutes late everyday, but not enough for him to get mad) On the first day there, I walk in late and look for a seat. All the ones closest to the front were taken, so I moved to the back of the class and saw the most wonderous thing. The perfect chair.
State is definitely not known for their compfy chairs. Most of them look like they went through a bad time in the 60's and after all the free love, all the backs were set to a super 85 degrees so you lean forward. Made of mostly wood and plastic that breaks off and sticks you when you least expect it, you would think with all that drug money running around here they could spend some on the chairs. Plus the table attached is approximately 7 cm2. Please see photo evidence.
So when I walked in and saw the class full and saw this empty, I knew that it was meant to be my throne. I rushed back to the soft leather and spacious desk attached. This was to be my throne the whole semester. I often wondered why no one took the chair. Ever! No one ever took it. They had plenty of opportunity to, I was always late. It wasn't until today that they were really tempted. We had our final and why the rest of the students pulled 2-3 chairs together to make an area large enough to hold a piece of paper, I was loving the high life on my throne. Yes, I know that it was put there for disabled people, but in the back of the room, no one could hear what a teacher was saying anyways. Don't I look so great on my throne?
2 comments:
Love the throne and so glad for you that nobody else was intelligent enough to take advantage of your time delay...very happy for you!
Handicapped people are k nown for their intelligence.
Post a Comment