At the last softball game we had, a friend from the ward took some pictures. She's a professional and had a super cool camera. She was showing me some of the pics and sent them to me. After viewing them, my questions are:
1)Why am I smiling so big in this picture? I must really love softball.
2)Are my arms fat or muscular? Depends on where you look. On top- totally buff. Underneath- Lacking. Which is funny because I probably do 3 times more tricep exercises than bicep.
3)Why is my face like that? That's a pretty unusual look, but really funny too. It kind of looks I'm getting hit in the face and my jaw is disconnected. Once I saw the picture, I knew it was a must have.
Overall, I thought the pics were really fun and deemed necessary for the blog.
3 comments:
Great pictures, did anyone else play? Are there pictures of them too? You are vain.
For other people's privacy I can only publish pictures of me. Also, Nicole the photographer only emailed me the ones of myself. Yes, I am vain. I probable think this blog is about me.
You are vain and it's all about you.....
Post a Comment