Thursday, April 24, 2008

My quest for a perfect Quadrant II

I pronounced the dream of Quadrant II on a previous post and I must say I have been extremely proactive in my endeavors. Here's a little of how great it's been:
1) I called my credit card company yesterday to tell them that I had not received this month's bill, only to be told that it would be sent out today. A little too proactive maybe.
2) During class I paid my bills, searched, compared and bought health care insurance, organized details for my softball players, researched jobs, and wrote some of my paper.
3) Planned out my weekend to accomplish all the tasks, fun activities and relaxing moments.
4) Called an old friend(to fulfill my role as a friend)
5) Worked a lot on a project due Monday, (I still have a lot to go for that one).

That was all during class. The phone call was on the break. Don't worry it was just student presentations and I won't be tested on it. I can see my dad griping that I wasn't paying attention as I write this.

This morning I sharpened my saw with the RS pres. I've found my first client for my quest to be a "Bob" from Biggest Loser for someone. We ran 3 miles and then did circuit training outside in the park course. It was wonderful and I hurt all over. She hurt more though. Life is good. Super busy and school is going to suck the next 2 weeks. But after that, let the good times roll.

2 comments:

3703 said...

Sounds like a blast, let me know when you reach the Alpha Quadrant

Cicada said...

You are really good at living North of the Line (R). I am so proud of you.