Within 1 month, I've had 2 roommates get married. That may be normal for Mormon life, but considering that never before have I had a roommate get married, it was a busy time for our house. We wish the girls the best of luck and the the grooms Congratulations. I think that's how the wording is supposed to go. Anywho, at the reception in lovely Coronado at the library, we had a little photo shoot with CASH $, as I refer to him by. His parents don't seem too keen on the nickname, but I think that it'll grow on them. Also, we have some photos of friends and family. Cousin Ryan was nice enough to show CASH $ how to throw some blows with the elbows first hand. He didn't like it.

CASH $ and his Aunt J

The Tilted Head Family photo

ME and Pretty

Fellow attendants include: Cuz, Big Red, Seth, Jenna and Denise

The roomies quick photo with the bride KM.
3 comments:
When are you getting marry?
I'm thinking in the Fall, but first I'm going to find someone to date. I think that's a good plan don't you?
Due to some personal and hurtful anonymous posts, this site will no longer be accepting them.
Post a Comment