Ok, so that's a little over the top, but I think that the message is pretty clear. Today, while most of you were filing your taxes last minute, I was defending my thesis at school. It was a beautiful windy day and I was glad when it was over. I presented for about 30 minutes, then my committee members asked me questions and then opened up the floor for other questions. Then they excused us while they deliberated for about 7 minutes. After that, they took me in and informed me of my revisions or additional information that I need to add to the paper. Then they all signed off and congratulated me on a job well done. It was a great feeling. I had about 12 people there, most of them were there for moral support. So now, I have to do some revisions and then I'll be back to normal. Whatever will I do with all this free time that I'll have
I picked up my graduation outfit yesterday. I have a salmon colored hood. Man, I can't wait for this pictures!!! 5 more weeks to go.
The Perfect Gift...No, Really...
10 years ago
2 comments:
Woo hoo! Congratulations!
I'm totally jealous, hope you enjoy that free time. You gonna do a job search during that time?
YAY!!! YAY!!! I am so happy for you and being done!! woohoo! celebrate good times.!
Post a Comment