Earlier this year I had quite the whirlwind tour on the San Diego Dive Bar Kareoke Tour. The first place we went to had an interesting assortment of music aficionados. After an hour of Black Sabbath tributes and ACDC rock outs we decided to mix things up a little. I went with KC and JoJo's "All my life" and quickly learned 1)that duets should be sung by 2 people and 2) that song is really long time to be on a stage by yourself 3) Some songs sound so much better when sung in a car all by yourself. Not that I was horrible, but I was really nervous.
The next time we went, I did some research. Found out what the crowd liked, what songs actually sound good for 3.5 minutes and which ones didn't have super high notes. After much thought, I found the perfect song for me. "Alone" by Heart. I really heart this song and had a great time singing it. The crowd went wild as well. I wouldn't allow video to be recorded due to copyright issues, but I did permit photographs and here they are for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:
You really caught the attention of the guy with the earring.
Post a Comment