Recently I took a Dr. Phil personality test. It wasn't the first time that I actually took the test, but I retook and scored about the same or maybe even better. I have a couple of people who love to send me facebook quizzes and normally they are really retarded, but this one actually interested me. Here are my results:
I scored 52 on Dr. Phil's personality test
Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, one who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.
PS this is the same category as Oprah and Dr. Phil I must be doing something right. Yeah, I was feeling much better about this test as compared to the accent test where some machine told me I spoke like someone from the Great Lakes/New York area.
But I've already wasted too much time on these things.
The Perfect Gift...No, Really...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment