My first week at high altitudes wasn't very fun. I'm excited for when the nose bleeds end and my skin doesn't flake like corn. The Mancub, his roomie and I did head up to Timp Cave. I say head up, because we didn't go inside, just to the mouth of the cave. I was surprised to see how many tour guides were there, when we were told we'd have to wait an hour for one.
Here is proof that I hike and that the Mancub and his roomie(the Track Star) are super close. He's not a member and I asked him what he missed about the normal world. He said he'd like to go to a party and have men not dance with jazz hands.


As you can see, I'm obviously high in the mountains. I did almost die, but that happens everyday.
2 comments:
The altitude gets me too--I remember the year I moved back to school and decided to hike Timp. the first week I was up there. There was awhile there that I didn't think I'd make it to the summit (or back down unless I rolled), but luckily I had a friend who stayed with me and then pretty much made me keep going once I'd rested.
Sounds like you are having fun!
It's okay, you'll be able to hike that so fast, so soon! Looks like you're having a great time!
Post a Comment