This is the oldest bridge in Jamaica and the river underneath is full of little kids swimming.
Lorraine and myself near the bridge. Whenever I was with her, people would yell "Hey Whitey" and so I teased her about her pale skin drawing so much attention. For some strange reason, she was only called "whitey" when I was around. Odd.
These little lads, could not get enough of the camera and wouldn't stop striking a pose.
The picture you've all been wondering about. We found this lovely plant in a backyard and the owner insisted I take a picture with the kids. For memory's sake.
Welcome to the Glade. This is where we spent most of our fieldwork.
2 comments:
Do people get a lot of mosquito larvae in their open rain water collectors?
Yes. That is where in the problem lies. All those open containers collect the rainwater and are left open. Lots of those open containers all over. It was exciting
Post a Comment