Friday, August 22, 2008

The Incredible Batteries or Alarm Clock

I think I might have gotten 2 super powered batteries or an incredible alarm clock and I want to know which it is. Before departure on the mish I bought 2 batteries to place inside my alarm clock. There is no option for current power, so it's all battery powered, but I think that it might be solar powered. But that wasn't something I remembered about the alarm clock. Also, if solar powered, why would I need batteries? The one odd thing I've noticed is its lack of time change. Well, time zone change that is. That was one of the wonderful things that was advertized about the alarm clock and when I crossed 9 time zones, it passed with flying colors. Now, nothing. I have to manually set the clock ahead. I'm going to look more into this because either the batteries suck or the alarm clock does.

No comments: