It is widely known that I love the meers. As you can see from the pic on this blog, they are near and dear to my heart. It all started when I watched the wonderful series Meerkat Manor. I like to say that it's 90210 meets Kalahari Desert and boy is it HOT!!! With Flower reigning the pack and Shakespeare up to his wandering ways, no wonder the show is in its 2nd season. Viewers can't get enough. When my Dad called to tell me that he and bought my birthday present from a garden statue magazine, I was a little intrigued. When a 3 foot box was delivered I was even more intrigued. When I opened it, I couldn't stop laughing. In it was a garden statue of 3 meerkats. They are standing upright and very life-like. I'll post a pic. But I can't decide where to put it. Outside it might get stolen, but then the raccoons could play with it. Inside it doesn't really fit the decorum and the eyes are really scary in the dark. One person asked if they were stuffed. I love them and even named them.
Flower and Shakespeare and I still need to decide on the other one. It's definitely a girl. Oh, the dilemma.
The Perfect Gift...No, Really...
10 years ago
1 comment:
Apparently, Bryonny saw the sound system cords on the backside of the statue and waited for them to talk to her, she thought they were electronic! The eyes do kind of jump out at you...
Post a Comment