Thursday, June 18, 2009

B-Day party for the baby

As part of the weekend festivities there was also a bday party for Cash $. He really wasn't 1, but Truth wouldn't let that silly detail prevent her from shoving cake in his face. We now know that Cash$ doesn't like cake and his dad couldn't be happier.

Here he is opening the perplexing card. I can understand why he might not understand it, but apparently it was so perplexing that I didn't get it either.

He is proficient at opening gifts with some assistance.

He was a little confused, yet excited that I was in his play tent. It was a nice napping place where I could be left alone. He occasionally would come and throw himself on the tent to make sure that I knew it was his, even though he didn't like going in it.

The toy was a big hit with CASH$'s dad.

And with me. Well, enough for me to leave my little lair. This was one of our family toy favorites growing up, so now that we're older we have found new ways to play with the toy. Like seeing how far we can drop the shape and if it will still go in the slots. It never did.

No comments: