
Here we are waiting outside the arena to go it. It was really hot in the robes and the salmon colored hoods. But I did love the salmon and pink hoods.

One of my favorite friends who went to Jamaica with me and had some classes together. The view from my 4th row seat inside the arena

The view from my 4th row seat inside the arena.

More waiting outside photos of the girls.

AHHHH, so cute! That's a keeper.

Here we are after the ceremony. Well, during the ceremony. I left after they read my name. We had a baby that needed to sleep.

At my favorite restaurant in San Diego. The server was from Sardinia and loved my Sardinian wedding ring. At the end of the meal, we had a fabulous dessert that Curtisx2 loved.

Here is the former family baby having a hard time with the fact that he is no longer the family baby. He has been replaced with....

This lovable guy who is being attacked by a puppet.

The whole family after the ceremony. Truth made a lay with money and I got a nice floral one from Mr. Kim with fresh flowers. It was a great Memorial Day Weekend.
2 comments:
Awesome, you make me want a salmon hood too!
COngrats! that is so fun that you and steph graduated "together" and that your whole family was there. (The former baby of our family also had some issues sharing his mother's attention when I started reproducing :))
Post a Comment