Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Garbell's Wedding


Me and Leo kicking it. I was in charge of the video camera and had way too much fun. I ran out of tape during the reception.

Myself, Ryan and Lisa Garbell, and Lisa C

The Garbell family foto

I have no idea what was so funny, but it was probably something really ridiculous!

Pamcakes and Spongebob getting jiggy with it!

5 comments:

Erin said...

BTW...you are bringing the HEAT in those pics. Love it, love you.

Lisa and Ryan said...

Maybe you should put the one up with you getting jiggy with it out on the dance floor.

Lisa and Ryan said...

Why did you not put the one up with you gettn' down on the dance floor?

hairofgold said...

I couldn't find one of me getting jiggy with it. But if you want to send it to me, I would gladly do so. I hope I don't look too silly now that I'm making promises.

Megan Cramer German said...

You know Jeremy Callister? I was in the same ward as him before my mission! I don't know if he remembers me, but if he does, tell him I said HI! Good to know he hasn't lost his moves.