Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Pretty Pretty Princess Party



So to end the Winter Festivities we had a last minute Pretty Pretty Princess Party at Truth's for Little Miss RB. So, every time I go home, I put on my opera dress and twirl around, do chores and serve Truth hot chocolate just for kicks. Because honestly, who doesn't love a dress you can twirl in? And that dress can twirl like you've never seen. I've got mad twirling skills I have to brag. But the real princess was little RB. She got to put on her Cinderella dress and light up shoes. Truth and I put out the good tea set and we had a nice little afternoon tea time, minus the tea.
To really help RB win the hearts of her prospects of Prince Eric, Prince Charming and Prince Edward, we practiced walking with books on our heads, sipping hot chocolate with the pinkies out and all the other fine qualities that make a princess.
Good thing we kept all those prom dresses. And to think, some girls would only wear them once. Honestly, it was a great afternoon and brought back great memories of growing up Princess-Style.
Please ignore the tags on Truth's dress. Its my fault.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You & Truth look great!