For my ward's service auction this Saturday I thought this would be a creative thing I would provide and have fun doing:
"Your Biggest Fan
I will attend one sporting event that you are competing in and provide the ultimate emotional support and encouragement to ensure your sporting success. This includes:
One monogramed towel
One Capri Sun Hydration Unit
Orange Flavored Slices
One hand made poster decorated to meet your specific sporting needs
Photography of the event (including one framed picture)
All out cheering and total embarrassment of myself, just to make you look good.
This can also be applied to watching your favorite sports team if desired. Certain terms and restrictions due apply.
I will not support LA Lakers, Oakland Raiders or Ottawa Senators due to personal preferences."
Let's hope that my dignity doesn't come cheap.
The Perfect Gift...No, Really...
10 years ago
2 comments:
I wish I was going to be there to see that! :)
I love it!
Post a Comment