Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Winner is....Scottish Man

Well, it turns out the guy who bought it (was wearing a kilt) is doing his 4th Ironman triathalon. So what I thought was going to be an hour long church basketball embarrassment is now turning into an overnight, get up at 4 and wait three hours while he bikes, comes back to change and runs. Plus he mentioned something about me having to paint his body with numbers. I don't know really what he's talking about, but I'm so excited. Maybe it will encourage me to do a mini triathalon like a sprint.

I just want to see how it works. I am really excited he bought it, because he will totally love all the support I can give him. Good thing too. Now other people want to come watch him compete, so maybe I will be President of his fan club as well. (another resume booster) How many people could write that?

"President of Scottish Man's Fan Club" Duration:1 ironman event

Duties included:

One monogramed towel
One Capri Sun Hydration Unit
Orange Flavored Slices
One hand made poster decorated to meet his specific sporting needs
Photography of the event (including one framed picture)
All out cheering and total embarrassment of myself, just to make Scottish man look good.
Organizing of all other cheerleaders and fan mail.
Waking up super early and painting his body with numbers

I look forward to the challenge. And yes, my dignity did go for cheap.

3 comments:

kim said...

LOL--Anyone wearing a kilt deserves your undivided attention and cheering :)

Anonymous said...

Julia,
You ROCK!

Designing Woman said...

i just had to mention officially on your blog that your service was my very favorite....my VERY FAVORITE!!!