Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just Can't Get Enough L.A.

Sunday night after an action packed weekend a friend called to see if I wanted to go see Feist and Spoon at Universal Studios in LA. JES!!!! Sure it was the 2nd time in 2 days, but I only live once. Plus I didn't have school or work on Monday. Sometimes I like that I'm still a student after all these years.
We drove up after work and some wonderful Indian food at my house and got to see my favorite musician right now, Feist. Plus she's Canadian and I love all things Canadian! I've already posted a blog about her and check her out because she is really creative. Opening for her was Spoon. Most of you might know them from the Stranger than Fiction soundtrack, as they did most of the music from that movie. Their newest song "The Underdog" is really good too.
I love rock with piano in it and they both had piano and brass. How cool is that? Two thumbs up from this girl. I enjoy both of their sounds because they have songs from all over the spectrum and it's hard to label them. Just doing what they do and making good music. I'll stop trying to sound like I know much about the music industry and let your try for yourself. Here is a look at Spoon.

No comments: