Friday, August 10, 2007

The Results

I got my test back that I took the Monday after my vaca and Holy Cow Batman! I did awesome. This only proves my theory that I do really well on test where I have traveled the weekend before. Not only did I do well, I did the best. (I have to brag about these moments because they are few and far between.) Yeah, I rocked that test and it didn't ever see it coming. I have already been offered the opportunity to travel next week to Vancover in preparation for my final, but I don't the finances will allow it. But to all my faithful readers, I do have finals in December and May, so let me know of any vacations that I should check out.
Speaking of finances, I recently had a scare about student loans and my good friend TJ offered his consultation services upon which I did partake. So last night we started the wondeful process to empower me and my money. I haven't been proactive with my money and now that I will have to take out more student loans, I figured it would be great to get the most of it while I can. So we will be working on my budget and getting me out of stupid debt. I already feel so much better about the future. It's so fabulous and I just have to give a shout out to TJ who is an awesome friend. He's pretty amazing and his mom thinks he's handsome.

1 comment:

tjcool18 said...

My Mom thinks I am very handsome! We need to have our second session. As the song says 'We've only just begun!'