New Year's was a fabulous time for me. I had some "Firsts." Living in the SLC has been so much fun and I love it much more than I thought possible. There is so much stuff to do. I don't hate the cold and am taking up all the outdoor winter sports I can. Today for example, I went snow shoeing for the first time. Philly Boy made some snowshoes for Scouts many years ago and I don't know if they ever saw snow before. They worked amazingly. See picture below for a bird's eye view of the snow shoe. Plus my super cool purple snow pants.

Here is a picture of the adventure squad for today. The snow was coming down the whole time and it didn't bother me at all.

Miss Amy giving the camera some loving.

A little nature loving occurred today as well. It was so beautiful up there in the mountains and it was only 20 minutes away. The air was so fresh and so clean.


3 comments:
Good times. We need to do that again.
It was nice seeing you. Glad you are loving the Winter in SLC!
You're so fresh and so clean!
Snow shoeing is fun. I forgot about that.
Post a Comment