That night we lived it up at the Greek Festival! OPA!!!! All the food, dancing and super hot Greek men! Ok, so the dancing was probably the best part of it all. There were just so passionate and fun to watch. There were a ton of people and lots of people watching was done.
The next we awoke really really really ridiculously too early to set out to Mt. Timpanogas. On the way there I got a flat tire and that just added more to the adventure. Last adventure I had with Ms. HC was when my clutch went out on the busiest intersection in SD and we had to push my car in heels and skirts. But after maintaining a 50 mph speed limit for about 50 minutes we arrived at the Aspen Grove trail head near Sundance.
We had a wonderful hike. We made it up there in 4 hours and the view was amazing. It's a busy trail and there were lots of people, but the air was clean and the water was flowing.
Today we walked around hood and enjoyed the diversity it has. Ms. HC is my city planner lady and we love to look at cool buildings and enjoy neat neighborhoods. Plus she is always up for an adventure, which we all know I'm always down for as well.
2 comments:
I loved the pics, I'm always glad that when Hayley is on an adventure, you are the chaperone. Back this winter? That I will have to see. And oops, I wrote this from Jerry's email account, it was up to look for Reid's email. we still miss you at the dinner table!
Fun. I remember when we went to a Greek Festival with Navjot.
Post a Comment