We met this wonderful lady who owned the tuck shop and we bought some wonderful sugar-filled Coca Cola and some gum. She was pleased to take pictures with us and then we walked around. Philip says that when little kids are asked to go to the store to buy something they always get the change in the little gums to eat before they get home. So we did too.
At the welder's house, I noticed that there was a group of ladies sitting around=tons of funs with the teasing. So I went over and started talking. They were very nice in offering me some of their homemade beer to buy and minutes on the cellphone. After a while we got a big group together and just talked. Christina and Slender were the ones who spoke English well. Slender had a little girl and Slender's mom and older sister were there too.
I saw that they had a round grass hut building and I asked if I could go in. Christina took me in and I was in heaven. Not only did she have a poster of KC and JoJo, which is amazing in itself. There was also a poster of Shaquile O'Neil from the Magic years(which I had a jersey of in the 8th grade) I started to sing "All My Life," and Christina jumped right in. Mr. Kim was taking pictures in stealth mode, so we have a lot of them to show you.







No comments:
Post a Comment