




The best part of the Rhino and Lion park is the petting zoo. This zoo was crazy for 200 Rand(maybe 20 bucks) we got to pet lion cubs, siberian tiger cubs and cheetahs. It was so much fun. Those little guys might be 3 month old cubs, but with retractable claws they are not to be messed with. They are playful little buggers though. They just let you out with a couple of cubs and hope they don't tear you to pieces.






Eddie the cheetah was a real treat. He's pretty used to humans, but still when you're petting him and he rolls or starts playing I'll be honest, I got scared. We were also able to conduct some scientific experimentation. Curtis has always wanted to know if he was allergic to large cats. He's allergic to small cats. Well, after hours of playing with large cat hairs, we concluded that he was NOT allergic to large cat hair. We're going to print that paper and other results in the next Large Cat Magazine edition.



6 comments:
Julia, Julia. Wow. You are totally lucky. I want to go to Africa now.
Your going to be Very Happy!!
Are you Happy???
You'll have to be more specific Anony. There are certain parts of my life I love and certain that I could do without. For example, people who post weird messages on my blog.
Are you talking about me?
Yep. You and all the other anonymous posters.
Post a Comment