The other day I was conversing with my roommate and the topic of babies came up. She noted that sometimes babies look like monkeys and that it was hard to tell them apart so young. I thought back to when my nephew was born and disagreed. But then we compared other baby pictures to monkey pictures and I have to admit it's true. Sometimes babies look like monkeys.
Just compare these 2 pictures. One I found under "monkey"

and the other I found under "baby" on Google images

It's hard to tell, I know, but somehow people do it. Good thing my nephew looked like this at all.
4 comments:
too hard to tell.
You've gone down in rankings. What happened?
I hate monkeys. I haven't looked at your blog in forever and then what do I see there? Eeew.
I think you meant to say baby...
Post a Comment