For my 4th of July festivities I didn't really have much planned. I knew that I wanted to avoid the masses at the beach and not be around people who couldn't make up their minds as to what party to attend. So when I found out that I could relive 4th of July from last year, I jumped at the chance. The Garcia's where in town helping L move into her new house I knew I had to be a part of it. Here were some of the highlights.
Bro Garcia's jokes are the best, here's an example of one
Bro Garcia's: You know they say water beds are bad for newly married couples.
Me: Why?
Bro Garcia: Because they say you can drift apart.
jajajajajajajaja
L and I teasing her man how he lost his man card now that he's getting married, and L is the proud owner of a new man card. I;m so excited about this wedding.
Later that day I celebrated our independence by doing all the cliche American activities. This included:
1) Shooting a 22 rifle at bottles
2) BBQing
3) Riding in the back of a pick up
4) Having a bonfire
5) Watching fireworks
6) Got stung by a bee
Well that last one wasn't so American, but the last time I got stung by a bee it was in Middle school and I deemed it noteworthy for the blog. Overall it was a great day.
The Perfect Gift...No, Really...
10 years ago
1 comment:
You know, I've never been stung by a bee anywhere but in America, so maybe it is an american thing (of course, I've only had 2 bee stings in my life--it could just be a not-so-very-common thing :))
Tell L. congrats! We're happy for her!
Post a Comment