Tuesday, April 10, 2007

LDS Singles Sucka' Tour DC Style





Since Quickhand's mom might be reading my blog I'll call it that and not the bad nickname. I went to D.C. as in Da Capital for a crazy spring break filled with historically landmarks and pieces of American history. It was the Best Spring Break of 2007. We saw all the big momuments, got yelled at by White House guards, ate rockfish, rode the metro and took lots of pictures where we are making peace signs. All the signs of a great vacation. We were so fortunate to stay with her family and they are awesome, makes me want to be Canadian. I really loved the Canandian candies and Red River Hot Cereal, it's the best hot cereal I have had in my entire life and I am a lover of the hot cereals.

Being with Quickhands again reminded me a lot of the mission and the good times that we had and all the craziness of the college dorm in Roma 3. So here are some pics of the madness that was Spring Break. The first picture is of us at the White House, then we have a lovely shot of Quickhands at Mt. Vernon, followed by a picture of me with the beautiful specimen of Julia butterfly and catepillar at the National Zoo and the last one is of me at the Baltimore Inner Harbor on my special day alone with Quickhand's mom. Looking at that picture now, I notice that the shirt looks like a pirate shirt and infront of that boat I look like I'm ready to steal some booty. ARRRGGHHH MATY!!!!!

1 comment:

Cicada said...

han han han han han han han

It really was the best vacation ever.