In Costa Rica as my father was idling the car at the airport waiting for my flight to come in, he got a nice little ticket from the Police. It turned out to be the best jungle vacation ever. Last Wednesday I flew in to Baltimore for an awesome Spring Break with my good friend Quickhands from the mish. As we were leaving the airport her mom got pulled over, she wasn't going more than 15mph. As she was fishing for her insurance proof, I calmly stated, "Don't worry Ninon, my dad got a ticket in Costa Rica at the airport and it was a great vacation, this is only a good sign." Luckily we got away with a fix it ticket and not 5 minutes later were on the highway and pulled over again for the same reason. Nothing but good times to come on my Wild N'Crazy Spring Break in Baltimore and DC.
When I first suggested the Spring Break idea to Quickhands, she thought it would be a fantabulous idea to travel to the exotic location of Salt Lake City(where she conviently lives) to party away my week off from school. After I shot that idea to the ground, she suggested another location of DC and that way we could stay with her family and I agreed. We bought our low-priced tickets on Southwest and 6 weeks later we are now living the dream in the East. It's my first trip to this neck of the woods and it has been so much fun. Her family is hillarious and the Irish-Canadian accent never gets old, Eh? We spent two days in DC and today we went to Annapolis. There is so much more to write and I will do that as soon as I get back and then I can let you all know how awesome a vacation with Quickhands can be. I just wanted to get the blog out there for all to enjoy. Talk to you soon.
The Perfect Gift...No, Really...
10 years ago
3 comments:
Yeah, it pretty much was the best vacation ever. Except there was no water. Next vacation involves a beach somehow.
Except that the next vacation involves Amsterdam. So... next vacation after Amsterdam involves a beach.
Welcome to blogging!
.
We've heard so much about you.
Post a Comment