Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring Cleaning of Family Photos

I've been cleaning out the old family pics and have some favorites that I thought I would share. Too funny. And yes, my mother did make all those cute swimsuits for us!










After sending them out to my family I got this response from Golden Boy.

"yeah. im only in 3 of these pictures. can you please phto shop me in the rest
and i absolutly love the one of curtis holding me as a baby and you next time WITH that crazy excited face"

I was super excited for the little baby to dress up in girl clothes!

2 comments:

Jay-Dub said...

I hear Golden Boy loud and clear. It is rough being the youngest. You aren't in half the pictures and then you hear things like, "We ate at a round table until you were born." Ugh.

I also LOVE Stephanie's face in the 5th picture down. Ha!

hairofgold said...

Jay-Dub you have no idea how many pics of Steph we have like that!!! She basically hated outdoors, childhood, and ice cream. We captured it all on camera too.