Friday, June 4, 2010

What do I do with all this extra time?


I hike in Arches in Moab after getting some work done.

More arches.

There's a lot of arches.

I hike around Mt. Olympus in Salt Lake City.


I make quilts for people who will be getting married next week.

I stain bookshelves that I've had for years and couldn't stand the orange color any more.


I finish quilts for people who have already gotten married and I'm a slacker of a friend.

3 comments:

The Dreamer said...

You forgot to mention that you watch Rocky movies (it's on the floor in your bookshelf pics). That is SO awesome that you do all this amazing stuff. You're such a "GO GETTER!" (I don't necessarily like that phrase, it just seemed appropriate.)

Jess

hairofgold said...

Haha Jess. I was quilting and watching Rocky at the same time. I have to have balance the super feminine with the ultra masculine. I also watch Deadliest Catch.

xiaolong13 said...

I wish I was in Moab right now. That or home in bed asleep. But Moab would be more awesome. Lucky.