
These are the plants that we pulled out.



These are the plants we planted.

Also, I attended my first SLC Real game and they scored 3 goals! Pretty exciting times. Cousin Teagan and Man Cub came with to drive me insane. Can't wait for that free sausage sandwich because they scored 3 goals. Good job team.


I have also had some field trips with work. Work is really getting busy, so many raw milk dairies to check out. I did visit one and learned so much about the dairy industry and raw milk business. I learned that I want to have a Jersey milk cow, more milk fat and more creamer milk. Plus with those doughy big eyes, I couldn't say no! Number 247 just loved me! I won over the cows with my soft touch. All the folks I was with said I would make a fine dairymen's wife as I walked through the manure and took samples. Ahh, so sweet! I can't wait to own a cow.


Good thing I love dark denim. It's so hot at the dairies this time of year!
3 comments:
Those flowers are gorgeous!
So, I'm assuming raw milk is legal in UT--I tried to find some here in NC and found out its illegal. Who knew? Guess I'll have to try it some other time.
Yes, it's legal here and there are 27 states that allow sales of raw milk. I also refer to it as job security for me because it makes you get sick. That's why we pasteurize things.
Pretty flowers. I'm going to have to go downtown and admire them now.
Post a Comment